We have 2 rooms at our Shropshire B&B that have been individually designed to ensure you have a relaxing and very comfortable stay. You can see photos and descriptions of each room by clicking on their name above.
All prices are per room per night bed and breakfast and based on 2 people sharing. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 people
Prices range from £115 – £130 a night. Please check our online availability for latest up to the minute prices and to see any special offers.
Each room offers:
- an en-suite tiled bathroom with a double ended bath tub and a good powerful separate shower
- either dual or triple aspect windows providing lots of natural light and views across fields to the hills
- an extremely comfortable super king size bed ( 6ft wide ), made up with soft white bed linen and finished with a quilt. They are normally made up with duvets, but we can supply blankets if you prefer
- A whole homemade cake and homemade shortbread waiting for you in your room
- flat screen SMART TV with freeview
- Silent mini fridge containing fresh milk and complimentary mineral water. You are welcome to bring your own wine and champagne to chill in the fridge.
- Blu Ray player in both rooms – please bring your own DVD or blu rays
- digital radio alarm
- free wireless internet access either in your room or in the guest lounge
- On the dressing table make up mirror and hairdryer
- Iron and Ironing board
The bathrooms also offer heated towel rails, plenty of towels ( hand, bath and bath sheet ), facecloths, bathrobes, environmentally friendly luxury toiletries including soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower and bath gel, handwash, cotton wool, face cloths and a rubber duck.
On the drinks tray you’ll find a teapot, cafetiere, mugs, water glasses, wine glasses, corkscrew, tea & herbal tea, instant and cafetiere coffee
A bed to die for – the only thing to get me out was the thought of Karen’s breakfast